All of us look forward to a happy and comfortable retirement.
To have that little bit extra during your retirement years you may wish to consider paying extra contributions, which can be a tax efficient way of topping up your income when you retire.
There are many ways for you to increase your pension fund, on top of the benefits you are already looking forward to as a member of the Scheme. You may consider:
- Buying extra Scheme pension;
- Making in-house additional voluntary contributions (AVCs);
- Contributing an employer award of extra pension (this will be at your employer’s discretion policies, but check with them);
- Adding free standing additional voluntary contributions; or
- Opening a personal pension plan or stakeholder pension.
For more information on how you can boost your pension, please visit the Contact details page.